02 February 2009

Hot off the press...

I wanted you to know about this publication that I am a part of called Serious.Life Magazine. They just published the February issue today, and our blog will be listed in their Featured Blog Directory. It’s a very high quality magazine… you’ll really like it.

The magazine includes a lot of great content from bloggers you’ll appreciate, as well as great features and photos. The magazine is owned and published by a family who have seven kids, three adopted, one of which has Leukemia (www.riggsfamilyblog.com). Seeing as I have frequent contact with children who are diagnosed with leukemia in my work at the hospital, these people are near and dear to me.

The magazine donates many of ads to charities and ministries. Besides great articles on interesting people, there is a lot about family, adoption, personal finance, spiritual life, humor… all sorts of “life” topics.

Again, the subscription is free, and I know you’ll enjoy the magazine, so take a minute to check it out and sign up to get future issues. www.seriouslifemagazine.com


Serious.Life Magazine
















1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Way Cool! Can I announce to the world that I now have a friend who has been published? :)

Thanks for sharing, girlie! And Congrats again!

XO
Tiff