27 November 2009

Friday Flashback

Friday Flashback was born out of my love of looking back through the vast repertoire of pictures that I have taken (or we have had taken) over the years of my two sons.  To see their growth and development, to stir up past memories, and to remember the accomplishments, excitements, and {some} disappointments of the moments brings a smile to my face.

As the pictures denote, these snapshots are from Thanksgiving afternoon 2007.  Buck-a-roo was 2 1/2 years old and Frank-o was 18 months old.  I believe (judging by the smiling faces), they were taken just after naptime and just before we began to pull out the Christmas decorations.  I loved those shirts!!!

 2007-11-24

To join in the Friday Flashback fun, compose a post highlighting a picture from the theme designated above, publish that post, and enter the hyperlink to that particular post in the MckLinky list below.

No comments: