08 May 2011

my Mother’s Day

 

IMG_8967-2

Well, this first picture pretty much sums up my afternoon activities.  After brunch, we headed to our club swimming pool for the first weekend of the season.  You could find me there poolside, drink in hand, soaking up the sun for 5+ hours.  It.  Was.  Fabulous.

IMG_8951-2

The other members of my family {the testerone type} were much more eager than I to enter the water. 

Daddy Buck decided to go all-or-nothing style the minute we got there. 

Think it was a little cool seeing as it’s early May and our night time temperatures have still been dipping into the low 50s??

IMG_8952-2

You tell me……

Check back in mid-June…..that’s when you’ll find me actually entering the water.

IMG_8955-2

The boys….well, the cool water temperatures don’t seem to phase children adolescent or younger. 

IMG_8958-2

Thankfully, everyone remembered how to swim from last summer.  I was afraid it might require a re-adjustment phase; but, it seems we’ll be just fine to cruise in 2 weeks!!!

IMG_8960-2

It was a perfect Mother’s Day indeed!

IMG_8962-2 

I am one blessed Momma!

{note it appears that Buck-a-roo still, 5 days later, feels it necessary to pull his bottom lip and showoff his snaggle-tooth self in pictures}

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! you need a like it button :)

Erin said...

I am so so jealous...and look how tan your little feetsies are already!!!

Glad you had a great Mother's Day!