01 January 2012

Happy New Year

Our immediate and extended neighborhood is nothing short of a downtown pyrotechnics show.  As I type this at 1220, the 12midnight boom is still going strong. 

We had friends over for the evening.  Burgers, kids, beer, fireworks, games, wine, laughs, wrestling, chocolate trifle and pictures about sums it up. 

IMG_9716

Speaking of pictures, check out the cool sparkler pictures that my friend and I took…….

IMG_9733IMG_9718

OK.  Stick with me.  Just keep looking.  They get better.

IMG_9719

{star}

IMG_9722

{heart}

IMG_9724

{peace sign}

IMG_9721

{LSU}

 

Because I love her.  Because she was a good sport at playing along with my picture-taking.  Because her team was victorious in the Chick-fil-A bowl tonight.  Because we cheer SEC always.  Because she politely begged me to post her picture too.  Here’s her favorite picture……

IMG_9728

{AU}

Happy New Year!

IMG_9726

{2012 ~ though we never perfected the mirror image thing}

Here’s to a great 2012!        

No comments: