04 March 2012

Let's Rock n Roll

Another big {running} weekend for the Vaughn Family is coming to an end .....

We spent the weekend in New Orleans for the Rock n Roll Marathon!

The fun began on Saturday when the boys ran the ING Kids Rock 1-mile Run!


They had a blast! It was my first time to race with them, so I had fun too! Buck-a-roo pulled ahead of Frank-o and I but we (all three) finished strong!

Today was Daddy Buck's race..... the Rock n Roll New Orleans Half Marathon. It was his second half marathon. And, by far, his biggest race; participant wise, with 22,000 runners!!


He finished at 1:52:25, a personal record for half marathon!
It was my first time spectating, as opposed to running; therefore, it was my first time to actually see Daddy Buck run and finish.......very special!

Another weekend of family running.......we rocked n rolled!

VaughnMom

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: