09 September 2008

Out of the mouths....

{in the bathtub tonight....I am in the kitchen listening to the boys playing in the bathtub, when I hear Cody begin to cry scream}

Me: "Harley, why is Cody crying?"
Harley: "Cuz, he was botherin me and hit me and I did sumfin back to him..."
Me: "What did you do to him?"
Harley: (muffled with zero eye contact) "I hit him"
Me: "Is that what you are supposed to do when someone does something to you that you don't like?"
Harley: "No, Mommy"
Me: "What are you supposed to do when someone does something to you?"
Harley: "Tell your mommy!!"
Me: "That's right"
Harley: "Mommy, now tell Cody too...tell him...tell him what you'r su-pofesed to do!!"
Me: "Cody, what are supposed to do if Harley does something to you that you don't like?"
Cody: "HIT Harley!!"
I swear I turned my head and chuckled!!

No comments: