10 October 2008

Flashback Friday

**update** All I can say is....You have GOT to be kidding me!! My cousin (who started blogging because I hounded her about it non-stop), is where I actually stole the idea of Flashback Friday. Hop on over to her blog and check out her Flashback Friday post for today.
YES! that is a picture of me and my brother, Uncle Jase, many, many, many years ago. I am guessing we are about 8 and 6 years old respectively and I have no idea where we are standing (maybe in front of the kitchen door of our old house??) as we hold paper sacks with messages for our far-away cousins written on them. Since there wasn't digital cameras and internet....I suppose my mom had plans of dropping that picture in the mail to them :)
Thanks T!! I am so glad that picture is now circulating the internet!!
Pictures from our visit
to the pumpkin patch
last year!!!

2 comments:

Our Little Mini Cooper said...

Thanks!! Jake was my 1st & only dog. He was my baby. I don't think i'll ever get another pet. I just can't let myself get attached to another animal like that.

Your blog is so dang cute!! Where do you find all this cool stuff??

Amy said...

Have you been to the one near Hammond? We took the kindergartners there Tuesday, and it is really cute. They have a petting zoo and facepainting, too. I'm trying to figure out when to take the kids.