26 January 2009

"Not Me!" Monday





  • I DID NOT fight back tears and beg Daddy Buck to allow me to withdraw and leave with my tail between my legs when he and I went to the pistol range this week.

  • I DID NOT have exponentially way too much fun on date night, if you know what I mean {sshhh!}!!
  • I DID NOT finally decide it was time for Frank-o to begin wearing underwear and become more diligent at potty-training on Saturday morning and Frank-o DID NOT wear the underwear for exactly 2 minutes and 20 seconds before he pee-ed in them amidst standing in the middle of his carpeted bedroom dead center of his Tonka trucks play area rug.

head on over to MckMama's blog to join in all the brutally honest fun!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your boys are so cute! Good luck with the potty training. My mom always tells me that when I have kids, I shouldn't potty train with Pull-Ups, just go straight from diapers to underwear, but after hearing stories about potty-training boys, I'm not so sure I believe her!

Wayne said...

Great not me monday I thought it was really intresting.

I was also wondering if you would like to take part in my new blog called tribute tuesday. It's a chance to pay tribute to some one who lightes up your life. It also has a mr linky

http://pudmud.blogspot.com/2009/01/tribute-tuesday_19.html

Megan said...

Your blog is so darling!

I am NOT also struggling to potty train my little guy...perhaps my "favorite" part of parenting so far! Good luck!

Candy said...

I'm thinking your rough-start Monday post should have been your Not Me's! Hope your day's going better!