17 January 2009

random photo challenge and Saturday AM pedi visit

This week's Saturday morning random photo challenge, hosted by Brittany at 4 Little Men and Girly Twins, is:


month ~ January

picture ~ #8



So, here's the 8th picture in my January folder from 2006....


It is a picture of Buck-a-roo when he was just 10 months old. This Adidas tracksuit was given to him by my brother, Uncle Jas. Buck-a-roo and Frank-o wore the tar out of it and it has since been passed to my nephew Brock whom I saw wearing it just recently. Gotta love hand-me-down children's clothing!!
Head on over to view Brittany's post and check out various other random photo challenge participants...
__________________________________
After picking up Buck-a-roo from school yesterday and seeing how he was super clingy, whiny, and thirsty, I knew he must be getting sick. Sure enough, he had a miserable night sleeping and woke this morning with a low grade fever, green runny nose, and complaining that his right ear was hurting. I made an after-hours appointment to see the pediatrician this morning. Once again, sure enough, he has a raging sinus infection and ear infection. He is now on Omnicef and is currently napping, as is Frank-o. He should be feeling much better in 24 hours.
Seeing as they are both napping....I am off to fold a load of laundry and snooze on the couch for a bit :)

1 comment:

Kristan said...

hope you got a good nap in! I hate Ear infections!