12 March 2009

4 year old birthday festivities

busy week::Mommy has sore throat::high probability of rain for the next few days::warmer weather means break out the shorts::St. Patrick's Day parade on Saturday if it's not raining::Dad's off this weekend::LSU baseball game on Friday night for Mom, if it's not raining::less blogging this week::date night Saturday night; MIL keeping the boys overnight::Buck-a-roo's birthday was great; need to post pics::American Idol is good this season::Dancing With The Stars new season began this week::we got two new fish (Pillow & Timer)::both boys are sleeping better in their own beds ALL night::no time for sitting, there's work to be done::several friends' birthday parties coming up; need to buy gifts::need to go to grocery store and SOON::still haven't clipped coupons from last Sunday::daylight savings time is great for playing outdoors, but not so great for getting the boys to be at a decent hour::less sleep at night means grumpy children in the morning::overwhelmed::why is LSU baseball team losing::Daddy Buck's dealership is finally beginning to sell cars again is wonderful!; does this mean our economy is making a turn for the better::need to send in my deposit for the MckCrusise::planning trip for work in June to PA; first trip away from the boys and during Frank-o's birthday, nonetheless::Spring school pictures in two weeks::can't eat meat on Friday::sinkhole almost completely repaired; next phase....sodding:: is couponing really getting me anywhere::I LOVE Spring::taking on new responsibilities at work::really need to make a trip to Alexandria to see the grandparents and my brother::Easter is April 12::Mother's Day is coming up::the boys have wet the bed many times this week::laundry is mounting up::what should I cook for dinner tonight?::housekeeper comes today; also, getting first pedicure of the season today and taking my friends' mother out for lunch {aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh}


that was me putting all the various random thoughts that are racing through my head this morning into words....





on Buck-a-roo's actual birthday, we took him to Chuck E Cheese...

(click to enlarge)

his birthday party was 2 days later at a local farm....

(click to enlarge)

2 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Wow, girlfriend. You have got a LOT of things going on! My head is spinning after reading it all! Must be the season...I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with everything, too, but I'm sure we'll get it all accomplished. Happy birthday to the big boy! Looks like everyone had fun at Chuck E. Cheese's and the farm...adorable pics. :)

Pam said...

I'm just now catching up on all of my "reading" and boy, have I missed alot!

You have like a million random thoughts running through your noggin at once. I do that sometimes but never seem to get any of them written down, much less organized. At least now you have a To Do list right in that post.

The farm party looks so fun. I love the pic where all the kids are sitting in a row with bowls of goat food!