28 March 2009

As seen in....

our kitchen


I call this the cleaning station-this section of the kitchen countertop houses baby wipes, Clorox wipes and Lysol spray for routine use. This area over the sink is also the current site of our Easter egg tree with the chocolate bunny figurines...


Above the kitchen cabinets is part of our Americana collection...



This is Buck-a-roo's Bible verse magnet collection. Each Monday at preschool, he is given a new Bible verse, brings it home on a magnet for the refrigerator and memorizes it to recite at school during the week.





And this, my friends, is my 2009-2010 Royal Carribean vacation guide that the travel agent mailed my mother and I once we booked our spot on the MckCruise. We are praying feverishly for Stellan's complete recovery.
I spotted this post idea at 4 Little Men and Girly Twins and decided to give it a try. I like the concept and hope to make it a once-weekly post.

No comments: