10 May 2009

Happy Mother's Day

This Mother's Day weekend, I had the pleasure of spending valuable time with my mom and my Meme. It was three generations enjoying each other's presence and doling out plenty of mothering along the way.
"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."-- Agatha Christie
May this Mother's Day be joyful, fulfilling, and blessed for you and yours...

4 comments:

Shasta said...

Great generations picture, so special! I used that same quote, along with a few others, on my Mother's Day post! So neat!

Anonymous said...

Girl! Could you and your momma look anymore alike in the picture?! LOL

Steph said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day! And by the way, you and your mother look VERY similar :)

Pam said...

OMGosh you ALL look just alike. Guess you already know what you'll look like when you're your Meme's age. Pretty cool I'd say! (I apparently look like my father~ BLECH!)