24 August 2009

Blog Hop - Time to Laugh

It’s been over a week now and I still believe this is worth having another laugh:

Just let me tell you what this handsome devil said the other day……

IMG_2908

:: allow me to preface the story for those that don’t know, we currently have our house on the market and have been showing it to prospective buyers regularly now for almost four months ::

{as I’m tidying up the house just before a recent showing, Buck-a-roo says to me…….}

Buck-a-roo: “Momma, when we sell our house...we’re gonna get a new house, right?”

Me: “Yes dear.”

Buck-a-roo: “Well, Mom, can our new house be in Bethlehem??”

Me: “I don’t think so buddy!”

Still makes me chuckle!!

Join in the laughs, by clicking on the links in the MckLinky Blog Hop below…..


MckLinky Blog Hop



Most recent winners: Fairy Blog Mother All winners
New to the Blog Hop? Find out how to join the fun here...