01 August 2008

Only 3 months to decide...haha!!

Though with the extreme temperatures of August in our near future, it is hard to imagine that fall will be here before we know it. It is one of my favorite times of the year. Warm days, cooler evenings and mornings, changing foliage, gourds and pumpkins, football season (hence the LSU countdown ticker above), and of course, Halloween!!!

I love Halloween and am already thinking of Halloween costumes for the boys. If I can get away with it this year, it will most likely be the last Halloween that I am able to have an influence (or ALL the influence) on the costumes!! Next year, I am most certain they will voice their opinions to be the lastest cartoon character, superhero, or sports icon. Last year, Harley and Cody, were a cowboy and an indian. Allow me to remind you all:




Those of you that know me well, know that I like to organized, prepared, and ready well in advance of an actual event. Nothing spontaneous about me...not saying that's a good thing!! It's just me. So I am thinking of the boy's Halloween costumes for '08. I like them to have a similar theme/relationship without being dressed identically. I am looking for ideas... Please comment on this post and let me know if you have any suggestions. Not sure how I can top the cowboy/indian of '07--fit them perfectly!! Rest assured that if your super-cute suggestion is the "chosen one", I will take full credit for the wonderful idea myself! hahaha :o) Please do not comment on how crazy you think I am for thinking of Halloween costumes on August 1....I know this already!!! If Target and Wal-Mart can have fall decor on the shelves, then I can start my planning.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can we say A-N-A-L? By the way you won't be planning this early for Halloween once they start school because you'll have to get through Back to School shopping first. Hahaha LOL