20 January 2009

Weekend Wrap-up

I haven't posted a weekend wrap-up in quite sometime and we had several outings (and in-ings) worth noting this weekend, so here it is...



Following our longs naps (that were following our Saturday morning trip to the pediatrician's office), the boys played PlayDoh, with the very same PlayDoh playset that my brother and I used 20+ years ago.




Really, for me as a mom, is there anything better than PlayDoh?!? It's endless inexpensive entertainment with relatively little mess and easy clean-up.








For dinner, we met Daddy Buck at a local, family establishment (the name is in the drink) that serves homestyle, cajun cuisine and offers a live band every Saturday night.







The boys, Frank-o especially, love music...live music....with guitars.....and drums!!





The dinner was good, the music was better, the bartender was the best!!








We went to Mass on Sunday morning and had lunch at Cracker Barrel, along with everyone else and their brother, your aunt's brother's mother-in-law, and my best friend's best friend.






On a rare occasion, we all wore blue jeans to church in preparation for our Sunday afternoon outing of BOWLING!!





Bowling shoes are only adorable and flattering when they are toddler-size 9 and 11!!






Daddy Buck and I have somewhat of a compeititive bone inside of us and it reers its ugly "head" when we bowl. We frequently bowl on the Wii and might I just say that I typically come out the winner and hold the record in our house for high score.







With that said, I usually do not win IRL (in real life)...that is, until today!! Final score -- Daddy Buck 106, PrincessMom 135. BooYah Baby!!








1 comment:

Kristan said...

Sounds and looks like you guys had a great time!! I happen to like bowling shoes :)