My new dear Southern belle of a friend, Pam, at Twenty Little Piggies tagged me. The idea behind this tag is to find out more about our blogging buddies by having them list/describe/
Here are the official rules:
create a list of 20 random things about yourself, link back to the blog that tagged you, tag 20 (though, I will be revising this to 10) new folks by linking to them in your post, then leave a comment on each of their blogs letting them know they've been tagged
- I am a certified pediatric registered nurse with a bachelors degree (RN, BSN, CPN) and currently work as a nurse for a pediatric sedation team at a Children's Hospital, where I administer anesthetic drugs alongside a physician to anesthetize children for procedures that they could not otherwise tolerate while awake.
- I create several posts in advance and then schedule them to post at a later date/time; though I am on the computer daily reading blogs, I do not create posts for my own blog on a daily basis.
- I sleep with my cell phone on my bedside table. There's something wrong with that, I just know it...
Here's my tagees:
- Courtney @ Courtney and the Boys
- Tiffany @ The Boren Life
- Michelle @ Circle of Life
- Brent @ where laughter lives...The Riggs Family Blog
- Lacie @ The Shipman Family
- Kristan @ The Cover Family Chaos
- Tim @ Fort Thompson
- Leanna @ Our Son.....Patrick
- Lori @ Simple Shutter
10. Mandi @ Monistere Maddness
As Pam stated in her 20 Random Things post, do not criticize me or laugh hysterically because bullets aren't aligned and my font isn't correct, this post was time-consuming and for some unexplainable reason.....I couldn't make it work!!